26-27 September 2024
We aim to fill the gap we have identified in the region, as there is a current lack of quality family office conference offering the combination of high level networking and wide ranging relevant topics we are able to provide.
About the summit
Attracting more than 80 single family offices from the region, and with a 70:30 ratio of family offices to service providers, our forthcoming European Family Office Summit is the ideal place to raise awareness of your brand among decision-makers looking for the services and products you provide.
Our programme has been created for family offices specifically, and includes the evergreen topics family offices always need to consider.
Amongst these talks, panels and workshops will be plenty of chances to meet and network in an informal yet structured way, facilitated by the friendly environment we always seek to provide.
By the end of this summit you will leave better informed, better prepared, and better connected with family offices from around Europe.
The Alduaij family office has a long and illustrious history in Kuwait as one of the most prominent and respected business forces in the region, as well as one of the most socially responsible.
Through their networks, Alea Global have formed strong personal and professional relationships with other family offices across the globe, all sharing much common ground and a willingness to work together.
From this network, experience and expertise, a series of successful Family Office Investment Summits has arisen, attended by ruling and elite families from every region with an historic and enduring influence on the global economy.
Our Third Europe Family Office Investment Summit is the latest of these, building on the success of other such summits around the world.
As a family office ourselves – as well as your conference host – we understand the needs, concerns and wishes of family businesses better than anyone else. We share many of your experiences and objectives, and we understand what makes an event like this beneficial to family offices as well as service providers.
Previous Highlighted Speakers
President, ByKolles Racing Team & Founder, Vanwall Racing & Former Owner, Force India F1 Team
SRG Consulting, France
Founder & Chairman, Lakestar, Switzerland
14.00 Networking Lunch At Satin Restaurant
- How can we predict what’s coming next amid the booms and busts of the real estate market?
- The sectors within real estate that are among the most and least reliable investments
- Which areas of Europe & USA should we look at for the greatest chance of growth?
Presented by Participant Capital
Roundtable Two: “Enhancing Access To Real Estate Investing With Technology: Cases And Opportunities”
Presented by YELDO
Roundtable Three: “How To Invest In AI And Other Emerging Technologies”
Presented by Yabeo
- The smartest investments to make in private equity right now
- Which sectors to focus on when looking for the best chance of success with venture capital
- Big changes that could affect both private equity and venture capital in the coming years
- When cross-border co-investments work best
- The extra impact of cross-border collaboration beyond simply profits
- Examples of real-world collaborations that profited in the short and long term
- The tax implications of a relocation to Italy
- An overview of the real estate market, both for residential and investment purposes
- The current investment environment and how the government is supporting business
- Fashion education, a typical characteristic of the “Made in Italy” sector
Wm. Travis Crocker, CEO, Serial Entrepreneur, Investor, Visionary, Philanthropist, & Perpetual Student, USA
Furio Francini, CEO, Accademia Costume & Moda, Italy